Practitioner in N.L.P.
Reading time: 3 min
Most people ignore the existence of linguistic and behavioural tools that allow them to communicate effectively with people and with an audience.
The misalignment that exists between reality, your mind map and your language represents a serious obstacle to your personal and professional evolution.
What will your life be like when you will be able to easily create relationships of trust, to persuade your business contacts and to reach your goals?
The “NLP Practitioner” is the first level of the specialist international qualification in Neuro-Linguistic Programming certified on behalf of the Society of NLP ™ by Dr. Richard Bandler.
Why should I register?
The “Practitioner in NLP” is a path recommended for you if you want:
- to master your mood at any time to better manage any situation
- to learn and use linguistic and behavioural techniques to improve the effectiveness of your communication
- to understand and apply the basics of coaching to achieve your goals through a concrete action plan
What you will learn
You will learn how:
- to obtain advantages in private and professional life through the knowledge and use of NLP principles
- to express your potential through management of your “mood” in any situation
- to assess your interlocutors without making judgements and interpreting their state of mind through calibration
- to get attention, develop an understanding and guide a person through the process of tracing, rapport and guidance
- to persuade your interlocutor through the use of the 3 levels of communication (verbal, para-verbal and non-verbal)
- to identify the preferred perceptive mode of your interlocutor through the knowledge of sensory and representational systems
- to understand the access and use of particular representational systems by your interlocutor through visual eye-accessing cues
- to definite clear and correct objectives through the application of the model of (“Well Formed Goals”)
- to understand your decision-making levers and those of your interlocutors through the analysis of our main “behavioural software” or Meta programs (Basic)
- to combine motivational levers (“away from” and “towards”) to create a “slingshot” effect through the “propulsion system“
- to manage your emotional state through the use of visual, auditory, kinesthetic, olfactory and gustatory submodalities
- to change your mental state through the creation and use of neuro-associations or “anchors“
- to pass from a “present state” to a “desired state” through “quick change techniques“to create a bridge of communication with people and guide them through the use of linguistic models (Milton Model)
- to submit quality questions to your interlocutor through the use of the meta model to recover generalisations, deletions and distortions
- to manage the objections of your interlocutor through the model of the “3 Fs” or “Feel, Felt, Found“
- to strengthen the mental representation of the future, both your own and that of others through the use of time-line and the vision
- to profoundly understand a person or an organisation by using Robert Dilts’ 7 logical levels analysis
- to analyse and understand the inner processes that push people to act through the extraction of “decision-making strategies“
- to effectively describe the mental strategies we use to accomplish things through TOTE (test operate test exit)
How can you do it?
The course is based on many theoretical lessons and practical exercises that are necessary to immediately experience in the classroom, on yourself and with your course colleagues, the effectiveness of the principles and tools of NLP.
Trainers and coaches present in the classroom will help you to discover these principles and instruments that you can apply immediately, to achieve your aims and help customers, fellow workers and family members.
The participant, at the end of the 7 days will receive, included in the course fee, the “Licensed NLP Coaching Practitioner” certificate issued by the Society of NLP ™, the original of which is signed by Dr. Richard Bandler.
The Society of NLP ™, founded in 1978 by the creators of NLP, Richard Bandler and John Grinder, exercises a quality control on training programs and the levels of specialisation in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).